Upgrade 24.1 to 26.2 – Space Console & Lease Portfolio Console
Lease Portfolio Console
Display Mode Default
In the new version the default Display Mode for Lease Details is “Multi-tab” whereas previously it was “Full”. You can still update the display mode after you open the console (note: it does not save your preference).
Leases in Archibus can be against Properties, Buildings, or Equipment. In this version the lease portfolio console has been updated to allow the management of equipment leases. When create a lease record you now have the option to add an equipment code instead of a building or property code. This functionality used to be within the equipment module only.
The Space Console updates provided easier and more intuitive experience for users.
The major changes were:
- Smart Search
- Advanced Filtering and Highlighting
Smart Search box was added so users can search floor plans by site, buildings, floor, division, department and room category.
(E.g. Finance Department – shows all the floors that’s occupied by Finance Department)
- Still have advanced search (filter icon)
The Advanced Search form only shows values in the validated lists that meet the search criteria already entered.
(E.g. Enter SRL in the Building field, it will only show the division on the floor)
- The updated “Recent Searches” (clock icon) renders Smart Search and Advanced Search. It saves the user’s searches and allows the user to make modifications by deleting recent searches as well.
- Query Search
- Query Search allows the user to use the operators such as =, LIKE, INCLUDES when looking for results using the search box instead of going to the Advanced Search form.
Advanced Filtering and Highlighting
- Users can limit the Detail panel to only show information to “Selected Floors only.”
Users can have multiple selections of rows to show a specific information.
- Search/ Select for Building-Floor
- Under Organizations, click the Filter icon , and choose “Selected Floors Only” to see only departments that are on that floor
- Click the Highlight Icon
- Apply filters to the highlights:
- Display a highlight (ex: Room categories)
- Select “Apply Filters”
- Click on the data that you want to highlight (particular room categories)
- Rooms assigned those categories will highlight on the floorplan
- Select Highlight Icon: Room Categories
Return to Work
Mark Employees for Return to Work
Users can utilize the enhanced features for Mark Employees for Return to Work. These features are:
- Employees can be assigned working to phases and days of the week
- Designating Remote employees
- Room statuses can be designated
Mark Employees for Return to Work can be accessed by two ways:
- Click Space -> Occupancy -> Department Manager -> Mark Employee for Return to Work
- Mark Employees for Return to Work displays
Set Employee Capacity Targets
In Space Console, the user can set the room’s capacity using the form “Set Occupancy Targets” Occupancy Target,
Social Distancing Circles
Click the safe distancing icon to show circles around employee locations. The size of the circle is configurable within the application but the default is 6ft. Circles show green if there is enough space or red if there is an overlap.
You can resolve these issues by selecting the rooms and either updating the room status to “do not use” if it is vacant, or updating the employee days in office so they are not seated on the same days. The circles will go green when you’ve resolved the issue.
Other Space Console Improvements:
- Performance -tuned – to provide the users the information needed as quickly as possible, regardless of the size.
- Floor plan drawings that have border highlights can now be exported.
- Print Floor Plans without Highlights
- When switching between floor plans, active layers can be retained.
- Default layers can now be defined by the users.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0