Issue: All survey markers are blue and when selected say contact administrator
There is most likely an error in the MicroView processor or it has stopped and not been started. The solution is most likely to restart the MicroView AWP Engine.
- Log into the server and open Services
- Select the MicroView AWP Service Manager and click restart
- Wait up to 15 minutes for processing to occur and then check the survey markers, they should turn red/green/yellow based on their status and no longer be blue.
- If insufficient, check the log and you may need to try additional troubleshooting steps or call an admin
Note: Any surveys done but not processed will then be processed, survey data will not be lost
Checking the MicroView Log
- Open MV_AWP_LOG.TXT in D:\CAFM\APPS\MViewFM_35\AWP
- Scroll down to the bottom of the file and look at the latest message. If there are no issues in the log it will say “Cycle Firing”.
- Note any other messages in the log.
Issue: Error in log “Waiting for Lock for PDA”
If the MicroView engine stopped unexpectedly, sometimes tablets that were logged in do not get unlocked when they are closed and so it does not process their surveys. You can manually unlock these tablets.
- In smart client or client server go to the table user_list
- Show the field “Is Busy”
- All the users mentioned in the error will have “Is Busy” = 1. Update to 0
- Wait up to 15 minutes for the processing to occur and then check the markers and log, they should turn red/green/yellow based on their status and no longer be blue and the log should just say “cycle firing”.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0