- Open desired drawing in AutoCAD.
- Click on the Utilities tab in the top menu.
- Click on the ‘Rename Building and Floor’ button.
- Select the desired Building Code and Room Number.
- Click Ok.
- Click on the ARCHIBUS tab in the top menu.
- Step missed in video: Catalogue your rm and gros layers
- Publish Enterprise Graphics.
- Save the drawing.
- Move necessary files, if needed, into the correct folders for the drawing.
- Close the drawing.
Note: if you had the drawing catalogued against the old building or floor code, you will need to remove the building or floor record. Removing that will also remove the room records.
Was this helpful?
1 / 0